Dads go every day to look after all those around them, so they deserve to be celebrated! On this day of fatherhood, thank you and give you a loving and sweet card for all that you do. We have collected a collection of free Father's Day cards to help make his day special, together with the unique Father's Day quotes and donated ideas.
Father’s Day Cards
Regardless of whether you are short on time or are looking for a personalized option, these printable day cards for the dad are something he can always retain and cherish. For various scenarios, including funny and sentimental cards as well as cards from children and partners, we have compiled a collection.
You can download and print the cards on card stock to use the below cards. You can either customize the card with a unique message after you cut out your card or use a quote from our list below.
Bring a smile to his father's face on this Day by giving him a sweet and reflective card. Remind him that you enjoyed his guidance and support over the years, both in college, marriage and your career. He will feel all the extra love on his special day with this sentimental card.
From the Kids
With this adorable and printable father's day card, have your kids channel their artistic side. Take all the pencils, markers and colored pencils in the house, so that young people create a masterpiece for their father. Nothing Dad's going to cherish more than a kiddo donation, particularly if it's like this one sweet card!
Tell the funniest guy that you know this year your thanks! You will have a father revive all the great times that you shared together, particularly the stupid ones with that lighthearted card. Choose one of these creative Fathers Day gifts to create a special personalized touch.
For Your Husband
Your husband is the hardest and most determined man that you know, so on this day of Father, give him something special. This printable Father's Day card is the perfect way for you and your family to show you all bundles of love and affection and to appreciate it all.
What to Write in a Father’s Day Card
When it comes to thanking fathers, where do you even start? They play so many various roles, from mentorship to sports games to great food for us (and more). Fortunately, if you can't put your thoughts to words we have some ideas which can help you.
What to Say to Your Dad
Throughout every stage of your life, your dad gave you the best advice and guided you to choose the right thing. Show him how much you value his love and guidance with his heartfelt messages and quotes throughout the years.
- “I’m so proud to be your kid—thank you for everything!”
- “Dad, we’ve got a lot of great memories together. Can’t wait for many more!”
- “Growing up was so much fun with you. Thank you for being the best dad in the world.”
- Dad, you’ve been by my side through it all. Thank you for everything.”
- “You’ve been there for me since day one. Thank you for providing me all the love and guidance I’ve needed!”
- “Dad, thanks for keeping it real with me. You’re a great father, husband, and friend.”
- “You’re the best, Dad. I love you!”
- “You’ve sacrificed a lot for me, I have so much to be grateful for!”
Father’s Day Messages for Your Husband or Partner
Choose one of these touching messages to show your partner that his actions don't go unnoticed if he is basically Superman in father form. These sweet and thoughtful words will undoubtedly make him smile!
- “I’m grateful every day for you and our beautiful family. I love you.”
- “Happy Father’s Day to the love of my life and father of our children.”
- “The kids and I are so lucky to have you — thank you for everything.”
- “I’m so grateful to be sharing this beautiful life with you. Happy Father’s Day from me and the kids!”
- “You’re the most loving and caring person I’ve ever met. How’d I get so lucky?!”
- “Happy Father’s Day to the man of my dreams. You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me!”
- “Seeing you become the father you are today warms my heart. I love you!”
- “Happy Father’s Day to my whole world. I hope you know how much I appreciate everything you do.”
Father’s Day Messages for a New Dad and Dad-to-Be
The thrill of becoming a new father is unrivaled. Share your love and support for new dads and dads-to-be so that they know you're there for them whenever they need someone to watch the baby while they sleep! For some great ideas, look through our new baby delivery baskets.
- “Happy (almost) Father’s Day!”
- “Today must be such a special day for you. Enjoy!”
- “Your baby girl is a happy one. You’re doing a great job, new daddy!”
- “Sending lots of good wishes to the new dad-to-be. Happy Father’s Day!”
- “I can’t wait to see you be the father you’ve waited so long to be.”
- “Your little one is lucky to have a dad like you. Have a great 1st Father’s Day!”
- “It won’t be long until your new arrival! What an exciting day for a father-to-be like you.”
- “Hoping this Father’s Day will be the first of many special and exciting ones for you.”
- “Happy 1st Father’s Day! You’re off to a great start.”
- “Happy Father’s Day to our favorite father-to-be — you’re going to be a great dad!”
- “You’re a natural. Keep up the good work!”